Our Banksia room caters for up to 30 children aged between 2 and 3 1/2 years.
The educator to child ratio within this room is 1 educator to 5 children.
The children within this room are provided with a variety of different learning experiences throughout the day. These experiences include craft time, imaginative play, outdoor play, construction, developing friendships with others, and group learning opportunities.
What we provide:
- Breakfast (Before 8am)
- Afternoon Tea
- Late afternoon snack
- Bed linen
- Drinking cups
- The Seesaw Smart Application (available via App Store & Google Play) allows you to stay updated with your child’s activities throughout the day while you are at work. Your personal login will be provided to you on enrolment.
- To stay up to date with all office information please download The Skoolbag Application (available via App Store & Google Play). Login details will be provided on enrolment.
What families need to provide:
- A piece of fruit for morning tea
- 1 nappy for the end of the day
- Any comforters your child may need (Dummy, teddy bear, sleeping bag etc)
- Spare clothes
- Back pack
- Water bottle