Within this room we can cater for 15 babies between the ages of 6 weeks and 18 months.
The staff ratio in this room is 1 educator to 4 children.
Our dedicated and nurturing educators follow the individual routines of your child to ensure their transition into care is as smooth as possible.
Throughout their day the babies have the opportunity to participate in a variety of experiences including, outdoor play, craft experiences, story time, singing and dancing.
In our Gumnut Room we ensure that the same educators work within the room each week to ensure your child feels safe and secure in our care.
What we provide:
- Breakfast (Before 8am)
- Afternoon tea
- Late afternoon snack
- Bed linen
- Sipper cups
- Communication book
- The Seesaw Smart Application (available via App Store & Google Play) allows you to stay updated with your child’s activities throughout the day while you are at work. Your personal login will be provided to you on enrolment.
- To stay up to date with all office information please download The Skoolbag Application (available via App Store & Google Play). Login details will be provided on enrolment.
What families need to provide:
- Bottles (Breast milk or formula)
- A piece of fruit for morning tea
- Any comforters your child may need (Dummy, teddy bear, sleeping bag etc)
- Spare clothes
- A backpack or nappy bag
- 1 nappy for the end of the day