Within the Peppercorn Room we cater for 10 children aged between 18 months and 2 1/2 years.
The staff ratio in this room is 1 educator to 4 children.
The toddlers all share the same routine each day and have one sleep in the middle of the day.
Our educators provide a variety of different learning experiences for the toddlers based upon their needs and interests which can include, outdoor play, craft, construction and group learning opportunities.
To assist the children in feeling safe and secure we use the same educators within the room each week.
What we provide:
- Breakfast (Before 8am)
- Afternoon tea
- Late afternoon snack
- Bed linen
- Sipper cups
- Communication book
- The Seesaw Smart Application (available via App Store & Google Play) allows you to stay updated with your child’s activities throughout the day while you are at work. Your personal login will be provided to you on enrolment.
- To stay up to date with all office information please download The Skoolbag Application (available via App Store & Google Play). Login details will be provided on enrolment.
What families need to provide:
- Bottles (Breast milk or formula)
- A piece of fruit for morning tea
- Any comforters your child may need (Dummy, teddy bear, sleeping bag etc)
- Spare clothes
- A backpack or nappy bag
- 1 nappy for the end of the day